So I’ve had my art copied, What now?
Once you have great files of your artwork, or perhaps your work was digital from the start, you can now start selling reproductions. Here at Art House Reproductions we offer a range of products to offer your clients, find the full range on our second website Inkjet Lab. From simple cotton rag papers or rolled canvas, to framed or stretched reproductions, or perhaps you would prefer our Gallery Floating Acrylics or Metal Mounts. We do everything in house and have full control over the standard of the product you will receive.
Quick links to the most popular art products to see pricing.
- 400gsm Sihl Masterclass Canvas
- 320gsm Sihl Masterclass Texture Cotton
- 300gsm Moab Exhibition Lasal Lustre Photo Paper
- Crystal Blocks
The presentation options we provide are almost as varied as the styles of art produced! While fine art papers and canvas are the two most popular options, modern technology allows you to create almost anything you want with your images!
How would you like to present your finished reproductions to your clients? We offer an extensive range of alternatives…
- Unmounted paper reproductions – easy to roll and post to clients. We have over 20 papers to choose from.
- Choose a single matte with backing, wrapped and ready for sale.
- Custom matting and framing selected from our extensive range
- Rolled or stretched canvas reproductions are as popular as ever! We offer 3 different canvases and 4 stretching options plus framing if you desire.
- 5mm Foamcore mounts with gloss, sand or matte laminate works a treat for lightweight displays of small works.
- 10mm Kapaboard mounts with gloss or sand laminate is better for larger works requiring a more stable backing.
- Gallery Floating Acrylic Mounts – floating or stand-off styles – the trendiest and most exciting product on the planet!!! Artists, photographers and their clients all love these.
- Dibond Aluminium Floating Mounts – almost as popular as the Acrylic Mounts
- Wall Paper – we can print our scanned images to almost any size wall you can find and they look awesome!
- Stickers – small or large, for clients walls or for your promotional use, custom cut to any shape.
- Crystal Blocks and Panels – great little gift ideas and promotional products.
- Poster Prints – looking for something more cost effective – check out our laminated and non-laminated posters
- Our Budget canvas option is great for sales at markets, open editions images, commercial displays etc.
- We do offer a limited range of fabrics but they are not washable.
Visit our other web site – Inkjet Lab – to view the various display options and calculate pricing.
You can have your reproductions finished to any level you wish and we do it all in-house. Our computerised matte cutter allows you to have anything from traditional rectangular single mattes to fancy-cornered, multi layered mattes.
Our team are experts at each stage of production. Here is a high gloss laminated print to be mounted on Dibond Aluminium. The care required to produce this work is of the highest order to ensure you get the smoothest, glossiest result. We can mount up to 120 x 240cm on a range of substrates.
For more information please give us a call on 07 3252 3130
Or find out how to sell your reproductions here.