This challenge is about encouraging you to build your art business. Using whatever means at your disposal to promote you work, generate interest and find new clients. The hard you work, the luckier you will get!
To participate in the challenge you need to do the following…
1. Have three new pieces of art photographed before June 30, 2014.
2. Order one original size reproduction of each piece before June 30, 2014
3. Promote these images in at least 5 different places (our site can be one), physically on display or posted online.
4. Get a sale for at least one reproduction from any of those three images – you only need one sale.
5. Show me the proof by June 30th 2014 – take a photo of a reproduction on display, send a link to online posts etc., and a copy of the invoice for the sale.
Everyone who can meet this challenge will win a $100 credit for printing with us.
To make entering the challenge a little more tempting, we will offer a 25% discount on all art capture (Copy and Proof) for this month as well. You can have as many pieces photographed as you like but it takes a minimum of 3 to enter the challenge.
If you don’t have any new work ready for capture don’t worry, I have a challenge for you too, you can still compete!
1. Promote your images in at least 5 different places (our site can be one), physically on display or posted online. These must be images we already have on file and must be new displays or posts.
2. Order at least 3 reproductions, original size, of any of those images.
3. Get a sale for at least one reproduction from any of your images – you only need one sale.
4. Show me the proof by June 30th 2014 – take a photo of a reproduction on display, send a link to online posts etc., and a copy of the invoice for the sale.
When you succeed in this challenge, you will receive a $75.00 credit for printing with us.
PRINTING DISCOUNT FOR BOTH CHALLENGES
As an added bonus, When you place any order for reproductions during June 2014, you will receive an extra 10% discount if you mention the words “SALES CHALLENGE” when you place your order.
So, let’s see what you can do for your own business. You have 30 days to complete the challenge.
– 30 days to change the way you think about your art business
– 30 days to create more interest in your art
– 30 days to find more customers
– 30 days to find new ways to share your art
– 30 days to make one sale
If you are game to take on the challenge, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Im IN!” in the Subject box.